Looking for a locker at Brookswood? Follow these steps:
- Go to locker administration web site for the school: https://bss.lockerassignment.com
- Login using your student number (Not PEN) as the user id and your birthdate as the password in the format of year/month/day. For example, if your student number is 12345 and your birthday is Apr. 15, 2008. your user id would be “12345” and your password would be 20080415.
- Select a zone of the school in which you would like to have a locker. Note that as the availability of lockers in a zone changes the zone buttons will change from Yellow (many lockers available), to Orange (over 50% of lockers capacity assigned) to Red (no lockers available in zone). Not all zones are open for use. If a zone is Red it most likely means it is unavailable.
- When a zone is selected the available lockers will be listed. A locker entry that is Green is an empty locker, and a locker entry that is Red is unavailable. Not all lockers in the school are available for use. To reduce congestion and increase physical distancing, some lockers are unavailable.
- Once you have selected a locker you will be shown the locker combination. You can login at any time to see your assigned locker and combination.
- You cannot change your locker through the online application. Once you have selected a locker it is yours and cannot be changed.
If you have any issues with your locks please check with Mrs. Ytsma in the office outside of class time.
Please note locker privileges may be revoked if negative behaviour develops connected to locker use.