Brookswood Secondary is located in a country like setting just off 208th Street in Langley, British Columbia near the U.S. border. We are home to approximately 1100 students in grades 8-12.
Some highlights of our school are:
- Apple Distinguished School
- Full range academic courses in a variety of subject areas including a selection of AP courses
- International Program that includes ESL classes
- Range of Language Arts (French Immersion, French, Spanish and German)
- Championship Athletics (Basketball, Rugby, Volleyball, Cross Country, Track and Field)
- Fine Arts program (Drama, Art, Film and Television)
- Full range of elective courses in a variety of interest areas
- Grade 8 Technology Pod (CATPACK)
- 3 iMAC labs, and a traveling iPad lab
Students are supported in a variety of ways that include Aboriginal Support, Special Education Programs, Learning Assistance and Counseling. Administrators, teachers, support staff and parents work to ensure the best education for all of our students.