May 29, 2018
June Food Drive Campaign
Hello Bobcat community,
Food drives are a great way for us to personally provide the healthy and nourishing foods that we want for our hungry neighbors/classmates and their families. There’s no season for hunger, so we can have a food drive at any time of the year and make a real difference in our community, particularly during the summer months when the food bank receives fewer donations. We need and appreciate your support, and the Brookswood Senior Leadership team will help to make it easy for you, and effective for the people we serve. Bobcats, let’s stock up the shelves of the food bank really well in preparation for the summer as our last act of collective community school spirit before the summer!
- Cash donations
- Grocery store gift cards
- Canned Fruits and Vegetables
- Sandwich Spreads (jam, jelly, nutella)
- Coffee (NOT Keurig type cups)
- Baby Food & Formula
- Diapers (Size 4,5,6 & pull ups)
- Case lots if possible are much appreciated
- Food for Freezies Friday Food-Raiser- Friday, June 1: Bring a non-perishable food donation (or a cash or gift card donation) and get a freezy in the foyer at lunch!
- Bake Sale – Thursday, June 7th and Friday, June 8th: Bring a non-perishable food donation (or a cash or gift card donation) and get a cookie or cupcake. We call this the “can for a cookie” campaign.
- Collecting at Grocery Store: On Sunday, June 10th, we will be collecting donations outside the grocery store. Location TBA. Please come out and show your support.
“A City without Hunger is a City with Heart”